The Victory UnderGround at The Beacon Club
- Starting at 9:00 tonight. The Victory Underground is coming to Casper! By the end of the week we’ll all be Irish! (hillbilly-Irish)
Never Too Old Book Club: The Hate U Give
- A book discussion of young adult novel “The Hate U Give” by Angie Thomas will be held on Tuesday, March 13 at 6:30 p.m. at Crescent Moon Coffee Stop. The Never Too Old Book Club, sponsored by the Natrona County Library, discusses young adult literature with adult appeal. The group is open to both teens and adults, with parent-teen pairs especially encouraged. Pick up your free copy of “The Hate U Give” at the Natrona County Library’s second floor service desk.
Knit Night at Windblown Fibers
- Why would you want to go to a knit night? For one thing, everyone needs a yarnie buddy, someone to ask an opinion of or show off a recently finished project! If you need just a little bit of help or have time on your hands come join us!
Why knit night? Well because it kinda rhymes…
Coffee or hot chocolate provided!
Join us for heaps of good fun every Tuesday from 5 – 7pm.
Tasting Tuesday at Wyoming Bootlegger Liquor
- Starting at 4:30. Come practice your Irish drinking…. 🤔 maybe just taste some Irish Whiskey. Janel with Unique Health Solutions will be here with some of her Wildtree goodies as you prep for your party.
Caregiver Support Group at Mountain Plaza Assisted Living
- Starting at 1:00. Please feel free to join us for our Alzheimer’s & Dementia Caregiver Support Group, hosted by Wyoming Dementia Care
•What: A safe place for caregivers, family
and friends of persons with Dementia
to meet, discuss and offer support
•Where: Mountain Plaza Assisted Living
•When: Tuesday, March 13th • 1-2 p.m.,
continuing every 2nd Tuesday of every month
For questions call Dani at 265-4678 Ext. 106 (Free respite care provided)