Up In Arms Gun Show at The Fairgrounds
- Fairgrounds, 1700 Fairgrounds Road.
SHOW HOURS: Friday 3pm – 7pm / Saturday 9am – 5pm / Sunday 9am – 3pm.
Admission: Weekend Pass / Adults $6.00. Kids 12/under: Free. Purchase wristbands on Friday – MUST BE WORN ALL WEEKEND. Bringing over 30 years of experience: from vending at gun shows throughout the northwest to promoting gun and knife shows in Casper, Gillette, and Rock Springs, Wyoming. These are the same shows and locations that where formerly ran and operated by Wasatch Gun Shows.
Zach Schommer live at Frontier
- Starting at 6:00. Zach Schommer is back, strumming sweet melodies and stealing the young girls hearts. If you dig bands like Lumineers or Mumford and Sons, you’ll enjoy this show. His covers are legit and his original tracks are even better (legit-er?) Zach’s last show was PACKED, so be sure to get down to the tap room a bit early to enjoy our small batch, craft brews made right here at Frontier! Outside food, kids and out of towners always welcome. Check out Zach’s most recent video here – https://www.youtube.com/
Adult Coloring Club
- Stop by the Natrona County Library anytime between 2 and 5 p.m. on Friday, January 12 for Adult Coloring Club. Coloring books and pages will be available for you to turn into works of art. Colored pencils, pens, crayons, and markers also will be provided. Just bring yourself and your friends, and enjoy the afternoon.
Ford & Fossil Live at the Bayou Bar
- Starting at 8:00. Don’t miss out on this awesome night of free live entertainment!!! Jason Ford and MR FOSSIL!!! Getting down!
Night at the Museum at the Science Zone
- Night at the Museum Game Edition is January 12th from 6-9:15 PM!
This month we’re taking a break from the regular movie schedule to have a Game Night instead! We will have pizza, popcorn and play some kid-friendly games!
Just $25 for members per child. ($35 for non-members). Call us at 473-9663 for more info or to sign up!
Jeff Stanley at Frontier
- Starting at 6:00. If you google Jeff Stanley Music, you might think he’s already famous. If you’ve been around Casper long enough, you might have already heard him sing. Either way, Stanley is about to bring it back in a BIG WAY! Join us on Saturday, January 13th, for Jeff Stanley’s FRONTIER FAMOUS debut. We wont deny this man’s talent, but it’s his comedic covers that keep us coming back for more. Let’s just say, Baby got BACK!
This is a FREE show! Enjoy live music and localy crafted beer from our unique self-pour tap system. Kids, out-of-towners, and outside food ALWAYS welcome! We will see you there!
Winter Makers Market at the Wyoming National Apartment
- Mark your calendars and join us on the second and fourth Saturday of every month, January through May, from 10am-2pm in the lobby of the Wyoming National Apartments building in downtown Casper. You will get to meet and see all of your favorite Casper vendors, who will be selling everything from holiday gifts, baked goods, body care products, canned goodies, fresh produce, local honey and more!We accept all forms of payment at our markets, including cash, debit/credit cards, checks, as well as SNAP benefits. We also offer Double Up Food Bucks, an incentive program that offers double the buying power of locally grown produce to SNAP recipients.
For more information on our Winter Makers Market, visit our website at www.wyfftp.org or give us a call at 307.337.1703.
Want to become a vendor? Vendors who sell handmade, homemade or homegrown items are encouraged to participate! Sign up through the link below:
Save this event to your Google Calendar now!
Happy Hour Yoga at Backwards
- Join us for an all levels class in the distillery. Bring a mat. This $15 class includes your first post-yoga cocktail. Class is free for bartenders (cocktail is not) so please let us know if you are one, or tell your favorite bartender to come join us! Doors open at 10:45 am and no reservation is required.
Winter Retreat at the Casper Theater Company
- WINTER RETREAT!When: Friday, January 12, 2018, 6 p.m. – Midnight
Saturday, January 13, 2018, 9 a.m. – Midnight
Sunday, January 14, 2018, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Where: Casper Theater Co., 735 CY Ave
(next door to Family Dollar/across the street from Taco Johns)
What: 3 days of Scrappin’! Make a plan to come with friends and enjoy a weekend of scrapbooking. (It’s Martin Luther King weekend, so we’ll get an extra day to recuperate!)
PAPER BUFFET! Sign up for the Paper Buffet ($10), received 10 sheets of designer paper from various paper packs and create your one of kind paper pack.
MYSTERY GIFT EXCHANGE! It’s no mystery how to participate in this fun (“free”) activity. Simply choose $10 worth of scrapbooking product, place it in a gift bag and bring it to the retreat. Voila!, you are ready!
Cost: Option #1, 3 days & help with a meal, $25
Option #2, 3 days & not help with a meal, $40
Option #3, 2 days, $25
Option #4, 1 day, $15
Register a.s.a.p, space is limited!
Registeration deadline is January 8th with check payable to me or credit card via PayPal (no extra fees!).
When registering, let me know:
– if you have friends coming so I can seat you together and,
– if helping with a meal, let me know what meal you would like to help with (Friday Dinner, Sat. Breakfast or Lunch (TBD*), Saturday Dinner, Sun. Breakfast/Lunch (TBD*).)
*TBD = To be determined
Looking forward to scrappin’ when it’s too cold outside! ☃️☃️☃️
(Message me for my contact info)
Cowboy State Games XC Ski Races at Casper Mountain
- Cowboy State Games
Cross Country Ski
January 13 – 14, 2018
Online Registration: Athlete 360
Race Fee $25
Day of Registration $30
Schedule of Events
Saturday Jan. 13 – CLASSIC SPRINT (1.6 km distance)
All Ages (U8 and up)
10 am – 12:00 Course Open for Inspection, Bib pick up & Day – of Registration
1 pm Preliminaries
2 pm Finals
Awards to follow
Sunday Jan. 14 – 1.5/3/6 km Freestyle
9:00 am – 9:45 Course Open for Inspection, Bib pick up & Day of Registration
10 am – Start. 15 second Intervals
10:00 Women Masters/Seniors 6km
10:05 Men Masters/Seniors 6km
10:10 Women U20/U18/U16 6km
10:15 Men U20/U18/U18 6km
10:20 Girls U14/U12 3km
10:25 Boys U14/U12 3km
10:30 Girls U10/U8 1.5 km
10:35 Boys U10/U8 1.5 km
Course is the 1.5 km East
Awards will be presented on site after the race completion
Masters and Queens Doubles at El Marko Lanes
- Starting at noon. $200 per doubles team
Contact El Marko Lanes at 237-9558 for entry and additional info
Murder Mystery at the 1980s Prom
- Starting at 6:00. The 1980s Prom is back on! Join Rotaract Casper Young Professionals at Backwards Distilling Company for a night of fun, mystery and teenage angst!$30 for single or $50 per couple
Tickets include heavy hors d’oveurs. Specialty libations available for purchase from the amazing Backwards staff!
All proceeds will help us endow our scholarship at Casper College and fund our grocery delivery project!
Costumes are highly encouraged, but not mandatory. Roles in the game as well as investigators are available!
Register using the link: http://bit.ly/