Here is a recap of recent law enforcement activity.
The recent arrests log represents law enforcement contact with individuals who were arrested, and the charges that are recommended against them.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period. The arrest log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
The Recent Arrests log may not be published on weekends, holidays, or other days when law enforcement has not made the information available.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Marcus Brown-urinate in public, public intoxication
- Melissa Bishop-Hold for district court, hold for WWC
- Allan Davis-Public intoxication
- Jonathan Davis-strangulation of household member
- Derek Eskam-Serve jail time
- Paul Farley-Serve jail time
- Shannon Gamble-Hold for WSP
- Byron Hernandez-Martinez-immigration hold
- Jason Jackson-Parole Revocation
- Crystal Kletsch-Hold for probation and parole
- Lindsay Lossner-Hold for 24/7
- Nicholas Markisich-serve jail time
- Larry McDaniel-Public Intoxication
- Skip Mosteller-Serve jail time
- Adam Petty-Hold for probation and parole
- Deandre Phillips-Criminal warrant
- Quintin Sulzle-Hold for probation and parole
- Richard Smith-interfering with 911 call, domestic battery