Moscow Ballet’s Great Russian Nutcracker
- Talmi Entertainment presents
Moscow Ballet’s Great Russian Nutcracker
on Wednesday, December 5th at 7:00 pm
Christmas is coming and so is the one and only Moscow Ballet’s Great Russian Nutcracker. Presenting world class Russian artists, hand-painted sets, Russian Snow Maidens, and jubilant Nesting Dolls – Great Russian Nutcracker brings the Christmas spirit to life for all ages. “Kids wide-eyed with delight!” says the New York Times. Experience the Dove of Peace Tour, and make memories for a lifetime at Moscow Ballet’s Great Russian Nutcracker!
Tickets are $31, $41, $51, $71, $105 & $178.
Platinum Packages available – Seating in Front Row Center, Pre-Show Meet & Greet, Premium Nutcracker doll and the official Moscow Ballet Book with each ticket.
Gold Circle Packages available – Seating in first 2 rows, Nutcracker doll and the official Moscow Ballet Book with each ticket purchased.
Group Discounts are available for 10 or more tickets. *Excluding Platinum
Repeal Day Happy Hour at Frontier Brewing Company
- Celebrate the anniversary of the end of Prohibition with Frontier’s REPEAL DAY HAPPY HOUR, where all taps are only 25 cents per ounce from 4pm to 6pm! Plus, $3 bottle/can specials from our Super Cooler and FREE PIZZA while supplies last!
Celebrate Repeal Day with Backwards Distilling
- What better way to mark the anniversary of the repeal of Prohibition than with a party at your local distillery! Bonus, it’s our 4th birthday so there’s even more reason to celebrate!
Tickets now available!!! $30 into our speakeasy for the night where you’ll find food from Grant Street Grocery and Market, prohibition era themed cocktails, live music by Roma Ransom, and more! Food, music, first cocktail, and special prohibition surprise included with admission! Don’t miss out on your chance to party like its 1933! Limited availability, so book now.
Women’s Wine & Climb Night at 5150′ Rock Gym
- 5150′ Rock Gym Proudly Presents: Women’s Wine & Climb Night
Calling all female climbers (or ladies interested in getting into the sport)!
Join us on the first Wednesday of each month from 6-9pm for a wine and climb sesh at 5150′ Rock Gym! You’ll get to know other awesome female climbers, swap beta, and strengthen the women’s climbing community. plus, there’s wine.
Admission is $10 per climber (non-members), with climbing to take place from 6-9pm, and a wine tasting in partnership with Wyoming Bootlegger Liquor to start at 7pm. To partake in the wine tasting ID is required.
Spread the word and we’ll see you on the first Wednesday of each month!
Broomball League at David Street Station
- Join the fun at David Street Station! Put your team together to compete this winter in our Broomball League!
“Broomball is a winter sport played in ice arenas and community parks throughout the country. It is a game very similar to hockey in its formation and rules, but also incorporates some soccer strategies. The game is played on a hockey rink with two teams consisting of six players on each side. Similar to hockey and soccer, the object of the game is to score more goals than the opposing team. A player uses a stick (a shaft with a molded broom-shaped head) to maneuver a six-inch diameter ball up and down the ice. Instead of skates, players wear spongy-soled shoes to gain traction when running on the slippery surface.” -USA Broomball
The League is Wednesday nights starting at 5:30 pm.
(Dec 5th, Dec 12th, Dec 19th, Jan 2nd Jan 9th, and Jan 16th)
Teams of 4-8 players
Games consist of 20 minutes
League fee of $400
The league winner will be determined based on the overall high score of the 6 games.
Broomball sticks will be available on site for a rental price of $2.00 per person, per game. Helmets are required to wear, and unmasked helmets are available for free. If you choose to purchase your own equipment, Play it again sports will have equipment available. Remember, Broomball is played in your shoes, not skates! Bring your luckiest pair!
Visit http://davidstreetstation.com/be-involved/broomball-league/ for your registration form! Signatures and fee payment due December 3, 2018 by 4:00 pm at Downtown Development Office, 341 W. Yellowstone Hwy.
Schedule of playing times will be posted to this page on December 4, 2018 by 4:00 pm
After School at the Library: Math Carnival
- The Natrona County Library will host a math carnival for elementary-age students on Wednesday, December 5 at 4 p.m. Casper College students will lead a series of fun, hands-on, interactive math games designed to engage and teach students while helping them get excited about math. Snacks will be provided at no cost.
Light in the Darkness at The Table
- This week we begin our Advent Series, “Love Came Near”.
Advent is a season when we allow time of preparation for the celebration of Christmas.
We contemplate and anticipate the Light arriving in our world through the life of Jesus. But we’re not just preparing for the arrival of Jesus. Only when we are truly present to ourselves can the light of God enter our lives, and this world. During Advent we are invited to face our own darkness and bring it to the Light of Christ, so that Light’s Love might shine within us.
Will we be ready when it comes?
Join us for our free shared meal at 5:30pm.
Kids Korner is on, and childcare through 4th grade.
Around the World in 80 Days at Casper College
- Join fearless adventurer Phileas Fogg and his loyal manservant Passapartout as they race against time to complete their trip around the world in only 80 days! Stampeding elephants…Raging typhoons… Runaway trains…and much much more spice up this story of danger, romance and comic surprises. Truly an adventure for the whole family!
Rating: Suitable for ages 5 and above. Starts at 7:30.
Pappy van Winkle Raffle benefiting Jason’s Friends
- You don’t want to miss this opportunity! Poplar Wine and Spirits is raffling a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle’s Family Reserve 15 year Bourbon with all proceeds benefiting the Jason’s Friends Foundation. Tickets are available at Poplar Wine and Spirits – $20 each and only 100 tickets will be sold (5 ticket maximum per person). Drawing will be held once all tickets are sold – stop in today for a chance to win this bottle and help out an outstanding organization in our community!
Themed Photos with Santa at Eastridge Mall
- Add some magic to your photos. Join us for one of our themed photo nights with Santa.
Holiday PJ Day
November 30 and December 6
Dress up the family in your favorite festive pajamas and come take an adorable photo with Santa.
Ugly Sweater Day
November 16 and December 13
Break out your ugliest holiday sweater (you know the one!) and bring your friends and family to see Santa.
Make memories that you and your children will cherish for generations to come. Bring your kids and their grandparents to take a photo together with Santa on Grandparents Day!