Live music at Metro
- Local indie bands In the Whale, Juice Falcon and Unpaid Butlers will play tonight at Metro Coffee Company. Starts at 7:30.
RedStone Recital and Gallery Series at Casper College
- The sixth season premiers at 6:30 p.m. in the Zahradnicek Gallery with “Discovering Dubrovnik” – art inspired by the travel course to Croatia. At 7:30 p.m. enjoy Music Faculty performances in Wheeler Concert Hall. A reception will follow in the True Atrium.
Karaoke at Horseshoe Bar in Mills
- Every Friday night and Sunday Night. 9PM to 2AM.
9 Wine & Dine Finale at Three Crowns
- Our final 9 Wine & Dine night of the season is September 14th with a 5:30pm tee off time. We want to go out with a bang, so after the normal routine; 9 holes of golf, dinner, and a glass of wine, we are going to party!Remember, this is an all inclusive event: $39 gets you a group lesson, nine holes of golf, and dinner with a wine pairing.Join us for our final hoorah with live music on the patio, games, desserts, prizes, and Murray’s amazing dinner!
Feel free to call the golf shop to sign up your group of four players (girls night, date night, double date night, etc.)! We’ll see you there!
Rowdy Blue Moon Tasting and Max Minimum
- Don’t miss out on this special event! Deep eddy orange vodka infused with your favorite Blue Moon! “The Rowdy Blue Moon” Right after the tasting we Bring you Live Music! Max Minimum! Show starts at 8pm
MAS Program Birding and Other Adventures in India
- Robin Kepple, former Casper resident and information specialist with the Wyoming Game and Fish Department, will give a presentation on her birding tour of India with the American Birding Association in 2016. The trip focused on two famous wildlife reserves: the wetlands of Keoladeo National Park (Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary), and Ranthambhore National Park. With their snappy-looking bar-headed geese, peafowl, gregarious jungle babblers, painted storks, sloth bears, leopards, elephants, nilgai, prehistoric-looking gharial, beautiful Indian rollers, and numerous other species, both sites rewarded the travelers richly. As if that wasn’t enough, Robin and her husband tacked on a few extra days to visit Corbett National Park in northern India in hopes of seeing endangered Bengal tigers. Join Robin as she shares her adventures of birding among 1.3 billion friendly, curious people who call the land of the Jungle Book story their home.
Please join us on Friday, September 14, 2018, at 7 pm at the Oil & Gas Conservation Commission Building at 2211 King Blvd. for this exciting program. As always, the program is free and open to the public!
Frontier Free Tee Friday at Frontier Brewing Company
- Frontier’s Birthday celebration continues with FREE TEE FRIDAY! Starting at 3pm, all customers who open a tab will receive a FREE Frontier T-shirt, while supplies last (sizes, colors and styles vary). We’re also hooking you up with a FREE Frontier Pint glass when your tab is more than $20. That’s right…YOU get presents on OUR birthday! This, plus a plethora of games (CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY, HOT DEATH UNO, CRIBBAGE, BATTLESHIP, YATZEE and MORE), free for the playing. It’s going to be a great night to hang out with your best buddies at Frontier! As always, we welcome outside food, so be sure to swing by your favorite local restaurant on the way to the tap room.
Death by Chocolate at Casper Theatre Company
- Casper Theater Company, 735 CY Avenue, will present for one weekend only, “Death by Chocolate”, a one act play by Craig Sodaro. The show will be presented on September 14th and 15th at 7:30 PM and Sunday September 16 at 2:00 PM. Tickets, $10 each, will be available at the door only, one hour before each performance. “Death By Chocolate” is a comedy mystery about Pippa Pipping-Hott and her quest to find her husband, Dennis Pipping-Hott’s killer. Dennis Pipping-Hott, the baking mogul of Macaroon Mansion was murdered one year ago, and Pippa was found guilty of the murder, and recently released on a technicality. The cast includes Wayne Clements as Gridley Wylde-Ryce, Dave Shultz as Dr. Pierpont Rysen-Shyne, Stephanie Petumenos as Tiffney Tanned-Hyde, and Marian Sisneros as Pippa Pipping-Hott. The show is directed by Joan Davies.
Nunsense at Stage III
- Nunsense is a hilarious spoof about the misadventures of five nuns trying to manage a fundraiser. Sadly, the rest of the sisterhood died from botulism after eating vichyssoise prepared by Sister Julia. Thus, the remaining nuns – ballet-loving Sister Leo, street-wise Sister Robert Anne, befuddled Sister Mary Amnesia, The Mother Superior Sister Regina, and a mistress of the novices Sister Mary Hubert – stage a talent show in order to raise the money to bury their dearly departed.
Sept. 7, 8, 14, 15, 21 & 22 at 7:30 PM
Matinee – Sept. 16 & 23 at 2:00pm