Windy City Wednesday Food Truck Festival
- Windy City Wednesday Food Truck Festival. Every Wednesday 4 – 8 thru September 26. a fun, family orientated event that is held every Wednesday at the Sunrise Shopping Center in Casper Wyoming from 4 – 8. We have, licensed, insured and health department approved professional, food trucks, lined up and ready to serve you!
**Food Trucks and other mobile vendors are welcome at our Windy City Wednesday’s Food Truck Festival. All vendors will be checked before being able to open. Any type of food truck / trailer vendor absolutely must be health department certified, as well as insured and licensed.
**Don’t sell food?** Then, you don’t need the health department. Cost? Call us for more info. It’s more reasonable then you think. you need electric, you’ll need to supply your own generator (generator must be under 72 decibels) Set up time is after 12:pm Wednesdays. No selling before 3:30pm. Must be in place no later than 3:30pm. Come prepared, (bring food, and lots of it) All vendors have to supply their own outside garbage can(s) at least one per vendor. No tearing down or leaving until 8pm.
Questions about being a vendor, Call or text Ticker, 307.333.4388 or Rob 307.235.6395
Geeks Who Drink: 5/16 Edition
- Starting at 7:00. Geeks Who Drink: the fine, fun, free quiz night, hosted by Uber-Geek Doug Soper returns! Join us for this awesome event, where all you have to do to win free beer and fame is answer questions about pop culture and drink delicious craft beer!
- The Natrona County Library will offer a beginner level Microsoft Excel class on Wednesday, May 16 from 3 to 4:30 p.m. This class will cover spreadsheet navigation, basic formatting skills, charts, and formulas/functions. Participants will have an opportunity to practice new skills and techniques. No prior Excel experience necessary.
Learning About Buddhism from a Buddhist at The Table
- Starting at 5:30. As we continue to explore our “Roots & Branches” around The Table, this week we explore the practice of Buddhism and its value in leading lives of love.
Steward Mackenzie joins us as a practicing Buddhist to bring his personal perspective on its value in every day life.
We believe in love, Real Love. That Love wins. The kind of love that fills in all the cracks, sinks to the lowest lows and raises us to the highest highs.
We believe that God is love, that Jesus shows us how to love and why to love.
We believe that Buddha, Abraham, Mohomed, Krishna, & Stephen Hawking all have things to teach us.
As a Studio of Love we value asking the kinds of questions that lead to living full, beautiful lives of love. This week we ask: can the practice of Buddhism help us achieve this aim?
Join us for a free shared meal with conversation and dialogue to follow.
Kids Korner Returns!
We invite our Table kids into the Kid’s Korner for age appropriate practice of meditation & story time!
After School at the Library: Dragonfly Magnets
- The Natrona County Library will host a craft project for elementary-age students on Wednesday, May 16 at 4 p.m. Come make a beautiful dragonfly craft using clothespins and pipe cleaners. It’s a great spring craft for kids to make. They can choose any colors that they want as well. All supplies provided at no cost to attendees.
Yoga at Scarlow’s
- Join us for an hour of yoga at Scarlows Gallery downtown.
Class times are Friday mornings at 10 and Wednesday evenings at 5:30.
This class is open to all levels, ages 12 and up.
Class price is $5. Cash or check only, no credit or debit cards are accepted.
Please bring your own mat and yoga props.